Saturday, December 5, 2009

第三十七章

Last friday, sweet baby came to pick me from school=]
And his plans were sorta cancelled for me hah=D
*Happy-ing*

Went to eat Seoul Yummy at Novena cos i had a sudden craving for it and its been sometime since we been there.

I sure had a hard time deciding what to eat. end up eating smth SUPER spicy T_T hah but nice
They even have 6 small dish of appetizer now which they didn't have before. 0.0

i love the apple appetizer haha but preferred the sweetened ikan bilis more :X
doesn't it look like autumn sonata ha-ha.

We went over Somerset 313 next . to see my dad's new cafe branch.
NOTE: its located at 3rd floor beside UNI QULO

Saw these 3 professional string players.
one on guitar one on cello n one on violin.
They are realli great and attracted a crowd over to hear them play=D
This LV bag belongs to me bweah!
Baby squeezed out some time for me on saturdae despite him being busy.
love him for tt
But tt dun love him for giving away e ting he PROMISE me
BWEAH!!!!
Again u die!
Wanted to help out at Dad's place but then got shoo-ed off.
1. e place was practically packed and i didnt even have a place to sit/stand
2. Mum sae my dressing not suitable to do serving. ask me go shopping instead.

So i realli went shopping haha! obeying mum's order!

os: Promises are not meant to be broken but meant to be kept and fufiled

No comments:

Post a Comment