Sunday, December 13, 2009

第四十一章

This will be a kinda long blog post again cos past few days was kinda busy to blog.
Date: 13/12/09
Met up with Baby on Sundae via Vivo City.
So bad make me T_T
Ice-cream makes me happy=D
Baby bought me my favourite vanilla cone and also a heartshape ginger bread biscuit.=D
A View of the Sentosa IR resort aka Universal studio
Dont look like singapore rite lolx
Had Lunch at Secret recipe. Dont really liked the baked rice. Though e portion is big...
BUT i dun recommend :x
Mayb their desert will be better.
Saw disney characters at Vivo. haha. Love chip. hehe
and then i got home, recieved a Chip from my brother who just came back frm Hk disneyland .
LOl 算他有心
Date: 12/12/09 First day of carolling.
1. The places we go was wulu
2. It was hot!
3. We look as though we were self-entertaining ourselves.

This was our 2nd location - Sunshine Plaza
@ 2nd location
Bernice, Jacinda and me!
Can you tell bernice is same age as me! 0.0!
2nd location - Sembangwang mart
(this place was worse...nt a soul)
After that went to meet up with the girls to suprise Vivian at a thai pub
(which is kinda wulu 0.0)
Cam-hore at PS toilet hahax.
<3>
Like a finally all 5 girls outing
Peiqin seem esp high tt nite haha!
and she was the shortest tt nite too lolx
haish..jieting is tall with her heels....i have to tip higher


Me and my honey haha=D

Wif the birthdae girl=D

Frens 4 ever<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment