Friday, October 30, 2009

As u can see frm e pic above, its obviously another boring dae in school.
I LIKE THAM KOK KAY hahah (our lecturer for module IT2574)
1. He doesnt mark female student late for class
2. He allows us to skip his class if there is onli his lesson for the dae.
3.He shortens his 2 hour prac to 1hour prac
4. He has sense of humour
5. Though he craps in class, he still teaches the important stuff
6. I am positive to pass his module! LOL (omg...)
And lastly this is so random = =
Finally made another trip down to Bugis street the shop, SIGNIFY.
Love the clothes there. Dunwan to buy online so as to save on e delivery charge ahhaha!
And also, she has more new arrivals in the shop then on e blog.
Too bad short on cash, so onli gotten two.
*saddedd*
CHIONG down to OB after that for dance class.
Whats wrong with taxi driver these daes sia.
Kp talkin none stop. thinking their jokes are very funny.
ha-ha...i was so not humoured..and even volume up my ipod.
So didnt want to answer him.
He wanted to charge me on-call charge(ps it was raining n i realli get any cab on e call)
then i told him fine then i jus get off the cab nw.
dots !!!!
Just wish to hurry reach OB and get off e cab!!!
ANW,
karen was great! she was fun with her lesson and also serious in gettin e basic rite. though its onli a trail, but my bounce did improved slightly. as in doin it in e more correct manner.
But e bounce walk was funny. Told chunrong if you add in a head-pop, you would look like a chicken.
Head-pop + down-bounce+ walk = chicken
Freakish hungry de whole dae!!!
Breakfast = 4 soda biscuit
Lunch = tuna sandwhich
Dinner = 8 nuggets.
Was like so unwell throughout e dance, feel like vomiting.
ya serve me rite. gt gastric still torture myself.
Baby accompained me to mac after dance and we sorta fool around in mac haha.
so no image. haha.
Guess i am very carefree in my track pants hahah.
i dun care i still have "BIGGER" muscles than u!!!

[Part1 of unglam photo]

Bibi: I DUN CARE I WAN TO EAT :p

Baby: Too bad its in my mouth le :d

[Part 2 of unglam photo]

Bibi: sfdfgjhkjdhfdjf

Baby: just be quiet and let me finish my burger

Bibi: nooo!!!

os: what a lame pair of couple hehehex

No comments:

Post a Comment