Saturday, October 24, 2009

第六章

When the trust you gave, once got betrayed in the past, it's never easy to get past the barrier.
You become paraniod about every little things in life and come to learn of the term
"人心险恶"
Your heart seals up itself with thick vines surrounding it. Turning it into a dark and cold place.
To me, he is different and special. I wish i could jus realli put it all behind and open my mind and heart to him. giving him all the trust(at least kp 10%) :x
I am realli jus sick of myself .
他忍受与我脑袋所有乱七八糟的思考。忍受与我易留的泪,但却轻易的又为我画上了另一道笑容。其实身边只要有他,就很满足了。那也是我爱他的原因。
Maybe sometimes..i am just tooo BORED..letting my little mind wonder around the world. Mayb i shld reali spent the time on singing, keyboard and guitar. or doing some mask. worse still revise my homework.
我是一个很容易被情绪影响的人。所以。。在唱歌的时候,也比较容易投入,但也更容易因为词的内容而胡思乱想。。尤其是悲歌。。
*叹*
os: counting down to the first escape with HIM

No comments:

Post a Comment