Monday, October 26, 2009

第九章


I realli dun like monday lesson. ok its very "relax" BUT the break hour is way too long.... makes me want to sleep Zzz
After school had nowhere to go. so thought of go back register keyboard at OB=D
Taking monday time slot of 6:30pm.
This time will double the seriousness to master keyboard!!!
Giving myself approx 2-3 mths time to plae a full song and if possible 自弹自唱 :X
Dream Big.

Had my dinner at Soup spoon. Seriously, i am not a Soup spoon fan. But there was nothing else at tanjiong pagar xchange.Ordered Chicken Mushroom crust pot. Well mayb it taste a little better after trying it the second time. :x However couldnt finish the soup.

But seriously, just by selling soup can let you have several outlets and branches. I wonder if they have any secret recipe. Anyway, the waiter was rather nice. Service not bad. Very helpful hahah.

os: Underneath all the thick makeups, reveals another self

Inner beauty is required

No comments:

Post a Comment