Tuesday, November 3, 2009

第十七章

Emotional day for myself.
Sometime i jus see myself as a scary person who have spilt personalities and can instant change emotion.
Cried myself to sleep last nite. (which i didnt n0e hw)
Well, they sae crying makes one feel better.
i guess.??
Things that made me feel better 2dae.
1. Baby's morning msg
2. My poly cliques
3. The passing of my BTT
and suprisingly i saw Teo xiang inside
os to Teo xiang: dun be sad =D cheeries=D and next time...DUN JUS STARE AT ME like i can see u hu jiang with ur hands covering half of your face lollx.
i short sighted leh!
Seriously at first, i tot i would fail . cos i tried out both e e-trial test and e result = FAIL
i even wanted to request of a change of exam date. aahha
Then down at e ACTUAL test classroom, i was like praying please please let me have e confidence to pass haha.
REALLI I WAS FREAKING OUT.
Bryan sae its damm paiseh to fail. cos ur computer screen will show FAIL = =
os to Bryan and Joel: thanks for the tips on e test haha
Next aim: FTT

No comments:

Post a Comment