Thursday, November 26, 2009

第三十一章

Practice! Practice AND more Practice!
Presentation was okies today ahha counting myself not rehearsing at all at home but still able to speak =D
The whole dae was onli awaiting for the practice with Geraldine and Iris.

Chatted and coordinated some of the parts for the song ‘喜欢你’by Kit chan.
Os to Iris: thanks gal for helping me with my vocal and teaching me stuffs for improvement! Really!! appreciate =D 最 i 你了!
Hm but still there were still changes required for that song like the accapella parts and the voice volume control. It's realli harder to sing in grps whereby u nd to comprimise the voice of your partner But not overpowering him/her and also not being the burdened of the grp.
But we will work it out=D

By2-买买买 went well. It was somewhat not wad i expected hahaha. Cos my impression of Geraldine was still at her song "傻瓜", It really gave me a strong impression. then this is also my first attempt doing a fast song while DANCING along with it.
Vocal wise, not much of a problem just more of the punch. and dance wise we can 努力的!
P.S: At least we managed to finish the chorus! ahha and we gave funny names to our movements for better memorising=D
To Geraldine: Girl thanks for the paitence with me hahah. I believe we can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment