Sunday, November 29, 2009

第三十三章


Practiced in the early afternoon with geraldine yesterday
os : sorry gal i late hahax. =x
Hmm, manage to learn the verse part.
Nw the remaining part is the intro dance part.
Then we must work on the vocal too haha. and also synchronize the dance.

Also have to learn the harmonizing part for Kit Chan's song "喜欢你".
Sometime...It really demoralizes me that after learning vocal so long..My pitching problem still exists and I'm yet to be a stable singer.
But!!
我会努力的!
With a positive attitude!
Chiong to Kitty Lab to meet Joreal. but yet i was also late :x
Expo was flooded with ppl resulting in a MASSIVE human congestion.
However...was quite disappointed with the activties in the Kitty lab despite the nice models inside. ><
Still... i got my thumbdrive haha.
**mine is the red one =D

Met up with wendy, baby, jasmine, huanjie and julio after that for supper at Botak jones.
NOT RECOMMANDED!
- the fish and chip
-the black pepper chicken
the chicken like so old de so hard to chew = =

Something got damm embarrasing happen to me today 0.0
Thank god baby was there with me :D

os:
有时候,只要有你,我就很幸福了。
不管做什么,都是开心的。

No comments:

Post a Comment