Friday, November 6, 2009

I needa start learning fast songs!!!
I realli wan to sing and dance!!
The eyes, the moves, the grooves and the voice support and attitude.
OMG!!!
Homework for myself:
1. Watch more dance vids of singers.
2. Learn their eye contacts and movements.
3. Hear their vocal support and the change of breath throughout the dance
4. Hear also the attitude towards the song, and the way its being expressed.


Some vids to share that i have been watchin n MAKING myself to learn from them.

Giving myself 3-4mths time. haha. MUST set a "Achievement date" in order to prevent me to slack. hahaha


Considering this song for next thurs. haha since i n0e e dance moves. haha.

AND! of cos this Lead song haha!

this one must first master the dance. haha

Its sorta like my "theme" song in OB

But i NEVER once perform it haha!

will try to master it!

梁小妹,加油!



No comments:

Post a Comment