Saturday, November 14, 2009

第二十三章

I'll just let the photos do the talking .=D
2 dates = 2 places = seoul garden and Butter factory = 2 grps = Poly peeps and OB peeps

Lets go sexy peeps!


Baby's unglam photo taken by me! LOL
this is real haha
RESERVED under the name : alex lim
Hmmm OMG are those true ? hahah

A reward for my winner
Bohemian catagory winner and overall winner goes to...
MY BABY!!!
congrats on baby's winning=D

forever tgt<3
kissesss
wonder if baby's eyes are open or close
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
My cheek bone so obvious !! hahaha
Me and Baby
VS5 girls
Bbay and wendy
Wendy and Iris : slacking at starbucks
e starbucks short damm cute!!
Me and baby : taken by Iris
her expression damm cute haha
[Me and RISSY]

Both located down at esplandae underground link
Amazing rite!
Big paper teddy ! made up of story books
My PR leader for this sem: alwin
wenhao and joanna
[Me: taken by joanna=)]

[edward, Yewli, Yoke Leng and me]

No comments:

Post a Comment